Sun & bug blocker
The premium-quality Archroma Sanitized® finishing helps the overall protect your dog from mosquitoes, horseflies and ticks and harmful UV radiation in sunlight (UPF 40+). Textiles with a Archroma Sanitized® finish are dermatologically tested and safe for dogs. The finishing retains efficiency even after a hundred washes. Öko-Tex standard 100, classes I-IV.
- Permethrin-based durable and safe protection for dogs.
- Keeps mosquitoes, ticks and horseflies from landing; reduces stings and bites
- Accepted by Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class I-IV.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Helps to block the majority of UV rays
- Provides a UPF of 40
- Keeps fabric soft and breathable
- Durable effect
This product contains Clariant Sanitized® treatment. The active substance of the treatment is permethrin.
Permethrin protects against insects such as mosquitoes, horseflies and ticks. The treatment is dermatologically tested and safe to use on dogs, but it may cause a reaction on sensitive skin.
NOT SUITABLE FOR CATS. Permethrin is poisonous to cats.
Recommended sizes highlighted with orange
MEASURING THE DOG
1. The back length should be measured from the withers (not the collar) to the base of the tail, while the dog is standing in normal position.
2. The neckline measurement should be taken at the base of the neck, this being the widest point of the neck. The neckline of an overall can be larger than the circumference of the dog’s neck, as it can be adjusted to fit a smaller neck.
3. The chest measurement should be taken at the widest point of the chest, from behind the front legs. To ensure sufficient freedom of movement, the chest of an overall should be wider than the dog’s chest.
This product is only available in Musti & Mirri stores and webshop