Sun & bug blocker
The premium-quality Archroma Sanitized® finishing helps the overall protect your dog from mosquitoes, horseflies and ticks and harmful UV radiation in sunlight (UPF 40+). Textiles with a Archroma Sanitized® finish are dermatologically tested and safe for dogs. The finishing retains efficiency even after a hundred washes. Öko-Tex standard 100, classes I-IV.
- Permethrin-based durable and safe protection for dogs.
- Keeps mosquitoes, ticks and horseflies from landing; reduces stings and bites
- Accepted by Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class I-IV.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Helps to block the majority of UV rays
- Provides a UPF of 40
- Keeps fabric soft and breathable
- Durable effect
This product contains Clariant Sanitized® treatment. The active substance of the treatment is permethrin.
Permethrin protects against insects such as mosquitoes, horseflies and ticks. The treatment is dermatologically tested and safe to use on dogs, but it may cause a reaction on sensitive skin.
NOT SUITABLE FOR CATS. Permethrin is poisonous to cats.