The Hurtta Summit parka is a simple and efficient way to keep the dog's body temperature stable in cold weather. The winter jacket is designed to complement the thermal insulation capacity of short-haired dogs and dogs with no undercoat, preventing them from freezing in unfavourable weather conditions. Even dogs with thick and long fur need protection against the cold from time to time. Examples of factors increasing the dog's need for warmth include wet fur, post-exercise stress, old age, pregnancy or various illnesses.
The highly technical winter jacket protects your dog's most important muscle groups, chest and the sensitive abdomen area. Quick to put on and take off, the jacket is particularly well suited for warming up the muscles of active dogs before or after training. The product has a water-resistant and breathable Houndtex® coating and high-visibility 3M reflectors.
The Hurtta Summit parka is a completely revamped, highly functional version of the classic winter jacket. Recommended for demanding use.
- Pleasant to wear
- 3M reflectors
- Adjustable back length, belt and collar
- Recloseable opening for harness on the back in sizes 30-90cm
- Protects the chest and key muscle groups
- Integrated harness in small sizes 20-25cm
- Recloseable attachment loops for back legs in large sizes 65-90cm
- Machine washable
Recommended sizes highlighted with orange
MEASURING THE DOG
1. The neckline measurement should be taken at the base of the neck, this being the widest point of the neck. The neckline of an overall can be larger than the circumference of the dog’s neck, as it can be adjusted to fit a smaller neck.
2. The chest measurement should be taken at the widest point of the chest, from behind the front legs. To ensure sufficient freedom of movement, the chest of an overall should be wider than the dog’s chest.
This product is only available in Musti & Mirri stores and webshop