Go Finland! Jacket
Training jacket for dogs, for dog sports training and competitions, for active dogs and supporters. The product protects your dog’s largest muscle groups, neck and abdomen from cold and rain. With adjustable back length, waist and collar the jacket stays in place when on the move. The flexible, comfortable Softshell material is easy to maintain. The zipper on the side does not restrict the dog’s movement or chafe its skin. The storm flap under the zipper ensures warmth and makes the jacket windproof. The small sizes feature a leash ring, the larger ones an opening for the harness. High visibility reflectors improve your dog's safety during the dark time of the year.
- Protects your dog's key muscle groups
- Comfortable, adjustable fit
- Breathable and water-resistant material
- Efficient reflectors improve visibility
Recommended sizes highlighted with orange
MEASURING THE DOG
1. The back length should be measured from the withers (not the collar) to the base of the tail, while the dog is standing in normal position.
2. The neckline measurement should be taken at the base of the neck, this being the widest point of the neck. The neckline of an overall can be larger than the circumference of the dog’s neck, as it can be adjusted to fit a smaller neck.
3. The chest measurement should be taken at the widest point of the chest, from behind the front legs. To ensure sufficient freedom of movement, the chest of an overall should be wider than the dog’s chest.
This product is only available in Musti & Mirri stores and webshop