The light Frost jacket is intended for outdoor walks in cold and windy weather. Familiar from technical garments for people, the comfortable Soft Shell material insulates heat, replacing the fur properties that have been overlooked in the breeding of short-haired dogs and dogs with no undercoat. The jacket protects your dog’s most important muscle groups as well as the neck and the sensitive abdomen area. The secret behind the particularly high comfort of use is the comfortable material, light design and perfect fit. The adjustable collar, neckline and waist ensure that the jacket stays in place even during rougher games. The cut of the back of the jacket provides protection for the large thigh muscles. There is a waterproof two-way zipper and a leash opening on the back. Visibly placed 3M reflectors improve your dog’s safety in the dark.
- Waterproof material
- Comfortable design
- 3M reflectors
- Adjustable fit
- Machine washable
- Light and unobtrusive to wear
- Easy to put on and take off
- Suitable for most breeds
Recommended sizes highlighted with orange
MEASURING THE DOG
1. The back length should be measured from the withers (not the collar) to the base of the tail, while the dog is standing in normal position.
2. The neckline measurement should be taken at the base of the neck, this being the widest point of the neck. The neckline of an overall can be larger than the circumference of the dog’s neck, as it can be adjusted to fit a smaller neck.
3. The chest measurement should be taken at the widest point of the chest, from behind the front legs. To ensure sufficient freedom of movement, the chest of an overall should be wider than the dog’s chest.
This product is only available in Musti & Mirri stores and webshop