Expedition Parka is an excellent choice for small and big adventures in cold weather. The Expedition Parka has been especially developed for short-haired dogs and dogs without undercoat, but in cold conditions it is suitable for all other dogs as well. It is suitable for extra warmth, for example, for agility dogs after workouts or for dogs needing warmth due to their age or health.
The technical surface material of the easy-to-use coat is excellent for even the toughest of games. The protective model of the Expedition Parka is designed to allow for extended range of motion when the dog is running and playing. The water- and windproof soft elastic segments on the front are flexible with the dog’s movements. The neckline, length of the back and the collar circumference of the Expedition Parka can be adjusted.
- Breathable and water-resistant material
- Adjustable back length
- 3M reflectors
- Recloseable opening for harness on the back in sizes 30-80cm
- Protects the chest and key muscle groups
- Integrated harness in small sizes 20-25cm
Recommended sizes highlighted with orange
MEASURING THE DOG
1. The back length should be measured from the withers (not the collar) to the base of the tail, while the dog is standing in normal position.
2. The neckline measurement should be taken at the base of the neck, this being the widest point of the neck. The neckline of an overall can be larger than the circumference of the dog’s neck, as it can be adjusted to fit a smaller neck.
3. The chest measurement should be taken at the widest point of the chest, from behind the front legs. To ensure sufficient freedom of movement, the chest of an overall should be wider than the dog’s chest.
This product is only available in Musti & Mirri stores and webshop