This waterproof and dirt-resistant rain overall protects your dog in the best way possible in changing weather conditions. The overall has a high collar and rain trap in the collar, which stops rain from going inside the overall. The product is made of durable and comfortably flexible outdoor fabric that does not rustle when the dog moves. The adjustable leg length makes it possible to modify the overall. With neckline and waist tightening mechanisms, the overall can be adjusted to fit your dog and keep it in place in even the most active play. Ample reflectors in the collar and hind legs improve visibility in the dark.
This product contains Clariant Sanitized® treatment (Green Camo). The active substance of the treatment is permethrin.
Permethrin protects against insects such as mosquitoes, horseflies and ticks. The treatment is dermatologically tested and safe to use on dogs, but it may cause a reaction on sensitive skin.
NOT SUITABLE FOR CATS. Permethrin is poisonous to cats.
- Waterproof fabrics and taped seams
- High collar with rain trap
- Protective design
- Highly visible 3M reflectors
- Adjustable legs, waist and collar
- Öko-Tex standard 1000 fabric
- Protects against mosquitoes and ticks
Recommended sizes highlighted with orange
MEASURING THE DOG
1. The back length should be measured from the withers (not the collar) to the base of the tail, while the dog is standing in normal position.
2. The neckline measurement should be taken at the base of the neck, this being the widest point of the neck. The neckline of an overall can be larger than the circumference of the dog’s neck, as it can be adjusted to fit a smaller neck.
3. The chest measurement should be taken at the widest point of the chest, from behind the front legs. To ensure sufficient freedom of movement, the chest of an overall should be wider than the dog’s chest.
This product is only available in Musti & Mirri stores and webshop