The Body Warmer overall is a multi-purpose product suitable for an active dog's muscle care, and for providing extra warmth under a waterproof jacket or overall. It is also ideal for ageing dogs, and dogs undergoing rehabilitation. The foil material on the inner surface reflects the dog's body heat and provides extra warmth. Smooth and elastic material makes the overall very comfortable to wear. The overall has an adjustable belt and collar. Reflectors on the seams make the dog more visible in the dark.
• Hurtta pattern reflects body heat
• Breathable material
• Protective collar
• High-visibility reflectors
Recommended sizes highlighted with orange
MEASURING THE DOG
1. The back length should be measured from the withers (not the collar) to the base of the tail, while the dog is standing in normal position.
2. The neckline measurement should be taken at the base of the neck, this being the widest point of the neck. The neckline of an overall can be larger than the circumference of the dog’s neck, as it can be adjusted to fit a smaller neck.
3. The chest measurement should be taken at the widest point of the chest, from behind the front legs. To ensure sufficient freedom of movement, the chest of an overall should be wider than the dog’s chest.
This product is only available in Musti & Mirri stores and webshop